Steady creation from top rated teams carries on to make matters fascinating. With fewer than 50 days until finally Choice Sunday, here is this week’s Power 10.
(Final week’s rating is in parentheses.)
1. South Carolina (1) — Undefeated. In the Gamecocks’ video game from Arkansas, Aaliyah Boston became the program’s leader in occupation double-double’s with 73. South Carolina, as a staff, grabbed 74 rebounds compared to the Razorbacks.
— South Carolina Women’s Basketball (@GamecockWBB) January 23, 2023
2. Ohio State (2) — The Buckeyes are also undefeated, but have a fight-test week in advance likely up from two heavy-excess weight Major 10 foes — Iowa and Indiana — back again to again.
3. UConn (3) — The Huskies will put together for an legendary rivalry from Tennessee in the initially of a few School GameDay matchups this season in women’s higher education basketball.
4. Stanford (4) — The Cardinal picked up a good earn this week towards Utah. Cameron Brink and Haley Jones dropped 25 points apiece and cleaned up the boards with 14 rebounds and 12 rebounds, respectively.
5. LSU (5) — The Tigers are continue to undefeated and are one particular of the previous three undefeated groups in all of Division I school basketball.
UNBEATEN SQUADS 👀: See the remaining undefeated teams in women’s college or university basketball
6. Indiana (6) — Mackenzie Holmes and the Indiana Hoosiers have been rolling and are coming off a assertion get versus Illinois. They’ll appear to preserve up this momentum as they roll into Michigan this 7 days, then appear back again property to participate in Ohio Point out.
7. Notre Dame (7) — I hope all is effectively with Dara Mabrey soon after likely down with an damage in the first two minutes towards Virginia. The Preventing Irish responded by participating in the video game for Dara and bought the dub.
8. UCLA (8) — The Bruins are on a 3-activity earn streak immediately after buying up near wins at Washington and Washington Point out. But with Colorado, Utah and Arizona on the horizon, UCLA has very little time to capture its breath.
9. Maryland (10) — The Terps move back up a person spot, going 3- this earlier week against Large 10 foes.
10. Utah (9) — Utah drops to 10 this 7 days following getting rid of to Stanford by 12 details in its next loss of the year, but I saved the Utes in the prime 10 thinking about they misplaced to a leading-5 staff in the Cardinal and they avenged this reduction with a gain as opposed to Cal to wrap up the 7 days.